Saturday, August 15, 2009

pose nk dtg>>

Well,ramadhan is only a few days away and I really have not made up my mind as to whether this is interesting or really the worst thing that has ever happened-All my life,dr kcik I wanted to b one of those ppl yg belajar kt luar negara and I m one of em so I shud have been jumping of joy when realized that when I wanted to experience other countries,I shud b aware that I wud also b enjoying the Ramadhan-Nz experience and also the Eidul Fitri-Nz experience and trust me I was not.Or if I were,i was really trying to put it at the back of My head coz de holy months without ur beloved ones r just not that special but YA ALLAH,just make me strong enuf to not break down everyday>>hehe..aneways,to all..i just wanted to wish you guys a Happy Eid Mubarak.Its definately interesting..

Speaking of interesting,just read the news and was really shocked when I read the news that Srk was detained by the immigration at an American airport just because he has the name Khan which is black listed or suMthing.really feel hatred for America now.I mean this is Shahrukh Khan for goodness sake-he is obviously no terrorist bomber or if he was,he is really gud at hiding his actual hardcore love for mati shahid since he's like a liberal Islam(sgt bahaye but that makes him like not even a threat)-kalau Srk who is like a freaking big star gets held up at the airport and had to go thru really rigorous questioning than imagine how its like for normal ppl who just incidentally have surnames like Hussein and etc.Come on ppl.Just cos a few ppL think its fun to blow themself up,it aint transalating to everyone doing it.I mean,Americans have a really high rate for divorce but I dont see them not allowing anyone to get married since they'll just get divorced aneways.U get what i mean?IT;s a cross cultural world and generalization has got to stop.Try to understand them individually and not label ppl..I guess that's good advice for me as well.

That's liek all I have to say

Later
Pissed King Khan Fan

No comments: