Thursday, September 17, 2009

Three days till raye and the raye frenzy is kicking in full gear.the frenzy here does not and will never refer to the excitement of nk beraye kat perantauan but the utter despair and gut wrenching sickness in the pit of my stomach That i have everytime anything reminds me that i will not be with my family raye ni-skyped ngan umi xdi and bertambah lah lg ke frenzian kpale ku.saw umi and nad's batch of kueh raye-looked pretty good but made umi janji yg die xkan buat kueh arab until I balek-so basically it'll be kueh arab utk raye haJI..lOL..a hillarious rmedy to my yearning for home is kisah nad and her so called biskut raye aspirations-

for those who do not know who nad is -she is my annoying yet tolerable sister-nadiah hani bnt hussein-used to call her nerd tp she was annoyed so I changed It to nad tho i cud have come with a btter nickname-nadiyot,yot ke.lol.aneways

tahun ni sempena ketiadaan I kat umah tu and no one to boss her around she got the idea that it wud be fantastic to buat kueh raye sorang2-me n my mom can never trust her cookIng ways so she decided to buat chocalate chip cookies without my mom's hawk eyes.my mom bangun dr a nap and saw her working on the cookie dough gune resipi kawn bek die-sO she did-and everyone else was like wow-nad-ur actually not hopeless.or so they thought(my famly is so easy to believe in change especially when it comes to nadiah changing, I for one am not>>lol)

aneways,bile balek trawekh,my sibs and parents pon dgn excited nye mengtry all de cookies dey made tengah haritu and when it came to nad's biscuit,bee was really tamak and took two.stuffed it in his mouth and spat it back"erm,kueh masen ke nI?"angah who didnt believe bee took a bite and spat it with more rigour and so did mY parents-lol,de red faced nad said"achik ltak 3 table spooon salt jer" and they started laughing at her-lol...dear gullible sister-u dont put three spoon of salt in a cookie batch-i guess she must have messed it uP with three pinch or sumthing>so now we have three balang of choc chip cookies that no one will touch-well done nad-wish I was there tho-its not quite sO fun laughing at her thru skYpe.loL.

its all for now i guess,kna g siap nk bukak pose kat suriani since we ran out of ayam and beras-two main things for any malaysian meaL..hehe..till then.
and before i forget >>slamat ari raye maaaf zahir batIN to anyone and everyone reading

toodles

ms evILLL
farah fafa hanI

No comments: