Wednesday, October 21, 2009

spring oH spring


Finally finished with all the assIgnments and all the test before the final doom exam daY!!!but i have atleast 2 weeks to think about that so lets tOHoK (throw) it jauh2 for now..a bit jittery cos i seriously think i now have a wicked bout of insomnia or I'd like it xleh tido nyaYa..huhu..yes,I cannot for the life of me sleep.dh brape lame i've passed of meagre closed eye time for sleep .hopefully with everything behind me>i can focus on getting some beauty sleep cos im lOOking like a witch with like Boring black drab clothes for most time.lets recap whats new this past few non blog writing moments eYH...well,balek malaysia time is coming to a near so im all excited.i really am a boring person.nothing ever happens to me...owh wait something did


yesterday,had this crazy cravings for jewel of india's butter chicken.for those who dont know.its our campus solution to kedai mamak tho its expensive as hell and I dont thnk the ppl there wud tolerate being called anei,LOL..aneways,i bought mua looovely butter chicken and was all xcited about it.even had the guts to mintak kuah lbih tu de server girl...owh thou beauty.May I have a little more porton of thoU delicious heaven made gravy and she did..ay maiden-i give You some..so jumping with joy i I did and headed towards this brick building i call home..i cud just imagine -food-youtube-aNtm-perfect match..i reached de gf and what did i see-the neighbour i have had for the past year who i really have nothing to say too so wanted to just rush into the lift without having to make like really awkward small talk and i did.but the lift was going to close.my cognitive thinking which is in Par with like the dumbest blonde in the world shouted silently in my head "tahan tahan lift" so i dgn pandai nye menghulur my beautiful butter chicken and the lift -the lift-the lift-crushed it.like penyet sebelah.and my hand was like inches away from the lift.my beautiful2 gravy was like mengalir turun and a few ktol nasi fell on the floor.yes-the unbearable humiliation I had to endure.hani swore to me that one guy actually terlopong tgK..after somebody was kind enuf to react tO the event-since i was not functioning at any point in that situation.got into the lift and quickly ran into my shame shelter.



I just have this thing with me.I'm clumsy.and i know that ppl think i'm just like self fulfilling my prophecy and i really aM not clumsy but just be around me for a few weeks ,be around me for 24 hours and u will know that i put the clum in clumsy...whatever that is..hauahahahhaha...



okeyh,will try to get a third attempt at sleep.wish me luck eyh...really really need it or mite just start breaking down crying for no reason.god,sleep is so important.


owh,and de start of de summer is so annoying..i being de very suke glap person hates the fact that there's like a lot more sunlight now.its like trang benderang at 6 and i despise light when I need sleep...hUHUHU


cranky clumsy


Fafa Hani

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
anyhow thanks for the good read!

fafa said...

m not a professional writer just someone ranting about reality of life.glad that im not my own lone reader.