Sunday, December 28, 2008

dinner dasH!!





Out with me friends.These lot Ive known for like forever,in technical term nearing 8 years.All of us r kinda far2 apart from each other yet theyre still my sister (and brothers) from another motherHahaha(i think that ws funnY.NO?pretend to laugh aneways,pretty pliZZ).Had a blast of a time.We kinda do this ritual thing,go for a dinner at some fancy place,dress up and fight over the bill later on.lolLol..as zati said,we shud have brought the calculator lorh.I actually drove at night!!So wohoo for me!!Let me tell you that I rock(vain moment-bear with me) and we saw azfar for the first time with his chipped tooth,he actually looked adorable iN a painfuL way(he kinda had an incident where he collapsed in the toilet and woke uP to two broken teeth and a whole pool of blood!gore much dude.buT azfar being azfar ws totally cool with it- i would literally hide in a locked up tower till my teeth is fixed so he;s kinda like braveheart -to speedy recoverY!).And to me frens,to the toast we didnt quite sempat buat(so much talking at the same time-God damn it we're loud)!!!

To friendshiP
To us

LOve love love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! mwa3!