Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Shahrukh kHan and lugagge!!

My six months holiday is coming to an end.in two days I will be once more enslaved to knowledge (not that iTs boring and aLL-dont get me wrong,i lovEEE what I:m doing-I wont change a thing) bt when you've been used to lounging around the house in your jammies 24 hours a day your brain kinda gets all mushy and gooey and you dont really see going to classes as a godsent.like hell it's not.TO keep my minda of the parting sorrow of my indolence(i dooooooooooont wanT!!!),I gladly accepted M's invite to sunway pyramid to go watch a movie and fry more of my brain cells(you want eggs with that-heeeee-Im funnY),technically I wanted to go out and I wanted to do sometin other than feel disgruntled over my ending indolence(that word is catchy-say it a 100 times with me!dunt u feel happier?-if u dont-go to a fun dr,get some happY pills-u fun popper-lololol) so we did!!



I have to tell you this b4 you get lost in my ramblings-me n M went out like last week with Farah(our darling friends-M had such a hard time with our names since she calls both of us 'Fa',confusion mucH) to that said venue(pyramid lorh) and we saw tis stripey bag,cute seyH and more importantly affordable so M had this idea to buy her luggage for AustraLia there since she was smitten.The catch is that we didnt know what shop it ws,we just knew that the bag is displayed in fronT.We being the smart galsw naturallY r decided to just hentam kromo and go mindlessly around in hope of finding it so we did.And we didnt find it!!LOL.we spent countless hours going from a luggage shop to anoter.fun fun fun.Here's more fun,after hours of walking around in circles and bedazzled by the sheer size of pyramid* we nearly gave up when we decided to just go look at a bag and see if M might like any of it to replace that stripey bag thats set not to make an appearance-so went back in to the first shop-te cuir bag shop or something and lo and behold while fondling aorund the selection of fine bags-VOILA there it ws-de infamoust stripey baG!!! hidden at the back.Now dear readers,If you were in our place-looking for hours for tat bag but ironically it was in the first shop you went in-do you

a) scream and put a paper bag over your head
b)hyperventilate and start to meracau
c)or check the bag out find out that it was small and not big enough for your educational needs(for your overseas education of course) and than buy another beg instead!!!

Well done to those who chose c) .For those we didnt-I suggest a therapist.But all in all,It was victorious in two ways

1) We found an actual traveling bag for M-and it ws gorgeous!!!
2) I got my mind oF langkawi for a few hours
So all's well tat ends well.MOst importantly,I had tonnes of fun..And a round of applause to M yg menonton her first ever cerita hindustan in the cinemas (i did kinda force her into it bt i swear there was no violence just a few death or life threatening threats.)Kudos to the filmmaker(aditya cHopra) who did the film.I havent seen a bollywood movie that is squeky clean-no vulgar language,no atrocious outfit and no over the top acting-in a long2 time.And to amazing king kHan-He just made me smile all day-ask M.sHe's a witness..hmm,wonder if we need a smiles witness protection program.hee--
like raJ kapoor said
'Phir milenge chalte chalt-haule2'

*I'm so gonna miss M ,my siamese attached twin since I wont b seeing her for a month.LOts of love to Ya.muahXXX

4 comments:

FiTRee said...

tgk gamba bru tau sape M.lol

Anonymous said...

i LUV u so much my "fa"
pls call mara n tell them dat u want 2 study in sydney.hehe

Anonymous said...

farah dear..anda di tag..sila lawat blog aku..
http://hudzyuwin.blogspot.com
hehehehe

Anonymous said...

far, u've been tagged!