Friday, January 21, 2011

halo all
i am just putting random thoughts into this virtual page where no human being actually reads pon.

In all honesty I know i'm boring but my egoistic self is very certain that someone might be bored enough to look through the internet and browse each boring blog thoroughly and accidentally excavate my piece of writing and find it worth a look.

I'm not an interesting person and I'm not the best at conversation thus this really very dry entry into my blog but i suddenly feel a need to vent and I can totally trust this page of being safe from people who could ridicule me to oblivion so here I am still typing furiously into my laptop.

and as soon as i wrote that down I realize i have nothing else to say.Maybe i'll continue this rant tomorrow

right now i m going to listen to my endless supply of glee songs.

they make me ecstatic..

goodnite y'alL

No comments: