Wednesday, September 17, 2008

greek!!

I just wrote a really long description of my favourite tV shows detailing on how much i lovvvveee and live for crappy american tv shows that keep showing teen angst with of course gorgeous ppl portraying it and i thot I might actually be a succesful tv critic or sumthing-i mean my articles on tv guide-what a dreaM!!unfortunately-i am alsoo really klutzy-i deleted the wHole entry without even having any idea as to what i accidentally pressed to make it all go away..so now-i decide-karma's against me on the tv show critique gig,i m so set up for bigger thing..so while waiting for the big amazing thing that karma has for me to fall on my lap-i'm gonna go lipat bajU and watch summore of that crappy tv show so that if i decide i want to fall back on the tv gig career i'd have had my research dOne-does anyone understand this entry cos I am right now officially jst pissed at my pc for being too smart and deleting my entry without me telling it to..so till theN>>>>>>>cappI awaits me****go greeK!!!

p/s:the tv shows that u so need to watch if u havent
-greek(like duH!) -veronica mars-90210-privileged-gosip girl-the secret life of the american teenager-pushing daisy-more oprah-these will ensure that u ave enuf candy floss and cheesy feel to ur everyday liFE!!ooo-and new season of next top model-i hate the draG!!

No comments: