Wednesday, September 17, 2008

teen sHows

Since i am gloriously uNemployeD and enjoying every minute of it(minus all the groaning about being bored out of my skiN..=) ) ,i spend my time doing what normal teenagers while on vacation do-minus the find part time work- i watch crappY american tV sHows and get so addicted to it,you might just need cranes to move me from my seat since i'm practically glued to my pc screeN.(my poor mother,tried luring me with some mother love-she needs more good stuff.fast food maybE..)..since I'm In the mood to help my fellow peep who wants to actively partakE and join me in my marshmellow land,filled witH amazingly ridiculous amounT of good looking ppL here is a guide to all de cheese flicks yoU want .i guarantee yoU..try the sHows,and u'll b as hooked as a fisH(verY lame metapHore..is iT even a metaphOre?lol)..

1)Gossip Girl
-
I seriously doubt that U ppl need introduction to this drama hour..so,lets just skiP to it and state the five reason y this is a MUst
....the designer cLothes..big surprise there(dripping in sarcasm here)...i mean..the clothes they wear might even cost even more than my house!!. it is after all about the upper east side.
...the fact that the cast is just ridiculously beautifuL..i think like all of them r on the list of People's beautiful people list(te magazinE..=)-
....the gossipinG..my favourite thing after the cloThes-and the narrator-kirsten beLL(she is my favourite tv voice)
.....chucK and his wacky sense of fashion..i like green pants and purple jumpers...hoT!!
...chucK!!

2)90210
-it's a remake of beverly hills 90210 thUs the zip code title..ive nerver actually watched the original series but i'm guessing its also about teens..??maybe..aneways,its a pretty good timepass if ur like me and must watch everything tat is even remotely about drama..its about this two kids from wisconsin(i think..or was it texas.?)-well somewhere- trying to fit in the 90210 areA..goodluck with that..
there is loads and loads of backlashing and puppy love -a HOT teacher-(since I'm way to old to be crushing on the kids in this show-so passe) ..vice-the actresses r like stick thin..chips have more fat on em than these kids..it'll make yoU wanna cut down on the food intake..start starving yourself maybe-but if ur dysfunctional lyke me-u'd wander to ur kitchen ,gobble on some edibles and wonder if u cud grab the food on ur screen-well theyre not eating it..might just as well eat tem ..u'd be doing them a favour..they'll stay skeletal and u'll b happy and fed..=)

3)veronica mArs
-
I without a doubt adore veronica to deatH-not literally tho-this is actually a pretty different genre than the others.less marshmellow more dark choc..dunt get me wrong,the drama is still there and you bectha ,a bundle of em ..the lead,veronica mars is a hell of a roll model..sHe's funnY, drippiNg with sarcasm(the best quality in a girl-i want i want)..a brilliant p.I(i wIsh i ws her) and every bad boy-but good inside-wants her secretly.she can solve a mystery at the drop of a pin..and she has a taser which she puts to very good use...i also want the bad boysecretly good boy lure ,and the deep sarcasm...how does farah snickers,private investigator sound?(do you get my pun to her chocolate bar name...plz say u do cos if not,id just b very lamE)...


4)Greek
-This is te last sHow on my list..do I hear a mental hooray?...well,this show is more my age since teyre no more in high school ..revolving around two siblings enrolled at cyprus rhode university..both are in the greek system-mening frats and sororities.-and we the audience get to see the two battle love triangles,go through hazes,party with em and most importantly feel like ur such a loser for being a university student without experiencing wat theyre havIng..yeah,as depressing as this show is,,it is seriously funny-if it doesnt at all tickle ur funnY bone-i'll persOnally come and tickle u myself,or slap u on te head and question ur ability to pick up funny stuff-ur funny mentality depends on this show..my favourite fraT-undeniably cappa taU-teyre rowdy and they ave a hell of a timE...and cappY is so daym adorable...

No comments: