Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life!!

I know life is unfair but I've never been slapped with the reality of life quite like this before..I was browsing trough the e-mail sent by our new zealand agent for application n stuff and I noticed there was a few e-mail addresses i have no idea of..My heart just stopped and I realized that it's reaLLy true .there is 5 other girls who r joining us ..5 strangers we dont know of.and a sledgehammer of thought hit me ..how unfair is life..these new ppl were younger than us and ironically has no background at all in The wide plane of English..one of them ws a business major for goodness sake..some of them were in labs with goggles on,mixing chemistries and blowing up stuff while the 20 of us slaved and laboured,pondering on Keats and dat damn bard,Shakespeare..I know its really not theyre fault as to them not slaving away with the rest of us..ladY luck smiled on them..who can hate them for it...but how unfair is life??

We 20 people were different in so many ways..some were just plain rowdY(me!me),some were well naivettes learning the ropes of life,some determined to make it into this so called easy program .In the two years we were together,we were literally brothers and sister..Like normal siblings,feuds r common bt we were also bonded in such a strong tie of poems and love,fiercely loyal to each Teslian. We shared secrets,late night meals(ok..meal..nasi lemak is not a snack is it),thought on thet freaky Woolf person,jokes and banters,also tears and frustratioNs.So yes,life is unfair.They seperate our physical form but they can never scar our memories..

Really,this is not my way of tarnishing the newcomers but really an input as to what I felt deeply 4.I'm not a bitter and jealous classmate(maybe just a tiny part of me is..they saved one whole year!i feel old!)but a sorrowed friend who doesnt want to say goodbye to a good time and to good friends..

To my Tesl Dolls,I love you aLL...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wellllll.. at least u handled it better than me.
i literally felt busuk hati and terus decide i don't want to layan them at all nanti.
and, in desperation, decided to jadi jahat gila and make their lives sangat sangat sangat miserable.
yeah, that bad.
for half an hour aje, anyhow.

DANS said...

Aha, wow...so it really is happpening huh? Yup2, I guess ure right...life sometimes is unfair.

Well, no use speaking over this again. I'm sad (or maybe dissapointed?) but glad also that I chose to take this course and meeting great people!

Smile, smile...lalalala~~

Anonymous said...

fa.. it makes me cry..
i dunno what to say because u said it all. i dun wanna hate them, but i do hate the luck bestowed on them. i didnt know that is how nuch u love us all.. i love u too n i SINCERELY N TRULY hope that the 20 of us will be together. but what can i say, god must have another plan..
life IS unfair.. n i hate it more because its the truth.

Wanee said...

life's nvr fair! hehe

heres my link. sassywanee.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

well,sometimes mmg mcm tu pon fa,unfair.
but, like hajar said,dah rezeki diorg.so, doa2 jelah bagi sume excel in nz nnti.
wpon i mcm u jgk, mmg sakit sakit sakit hati gile!